These Terms of Conditions explain our requirements and the terms and conditions for submitting and publishing guest posts on the Lazy Leader website, located at https://thelazyleader.co.
This policy is effective as of 27 August 2021.
Last updated: 18 September 2021.
Our requirements for accepting a guest post are:
- The post must be a minimum of 800 words.
- The post has keyword research done for its topic, and you supply SEO information with the title, including meta description, and optimize all headings for the chosen keywords.
- Optionally, guest posts submitted should be accompanied by an image for the post. This shall be available for commercial use, e.g., CC BY 2.0. If you provide diagrams, these shall be reproduced using the website theme.
- To be accepted, the post itself needs to be fully formatted with correct grammar, style, and spelling. Likewise, you should avoid using the passive voice.
- The post is broadly consistent, in content, approach and format, to other Lazy Leader posts.
- The post is likely to be of interest to a diverse, international readership seeking practical knowledge and insight to expand their leadership skills. As such, you may wish to review our Acceptable Use Policy.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to the Lazy Leader, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Guest posts must be your own original work and have no other duplicated content online.
- We do not permit plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- When quoting others, please ensure you correctly cite the source.
- We do not assert copyright over guest posts, and intellectual property rights remain with the author. However, you agree to grant the Lazy Leader exclusive and perpetual use of the work.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- The Lazy Leader reserves the right to add links where appropriate.
- Guest post writers may include one link to their website plus social media profile links within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing guest posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- The Lazy Leader reserves the right to edit guest posts wherever necessary.
- Once we officially post a guest post, you are welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes and updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, contact us, and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- The Lazy Leader reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a guest post without prior notice to the guest post author.
- By providing a guest post to the Lazy Leader, you agree that you are neither a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Lazy Leader website or company.