If you have a fresh and interesting perspective on business change, leadership, or a related topic you’d like to share, please reply to our call for guest bloggers and get published on the Lazy Leader.
Call For Guest Bloggers and Authors
The Lazy Leader is an independent publication that writes practical and useful articles for new and seasoned leaders. We aim to present exceptional, noteworthy tips, tutorials, and resources for the those who lead for high performance. Talented professionals from around the world write our articles and place high emphasis on quality, comprehensiveness, and accuracy.
I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people. – Mahatma Gandhi
We are looking for guest bloggers and authors who want to get published and share their thoughts and opinions on the latest leadership topics. Writing for us will help you to build your brand, network and get free targeted traffic for your website.
If you would like to write on a topic—or know someone who would make a great guest blogger—we want to hear from you. Please reply to our call for guest bloggers and be part of the Lazy Leader team.
Guest Posting Rules and Procedure—How to Get Your Guest Post Published On the Lazy Leader
If you’d like to submit a guest post, please ensure that:
- your post is original content, not previously published,
- it is written with authority; that is, the author or sponsor is an expert in the chosen topic,
- guest posts are consistent, in content, approach and format, to other Lazy Leader posts,
- it is likely to be of interest to a diverse, international readership seeking practical knowledge and insight to expand their leadership skills,
- the post neither promotes a service or business nor includes irrelevant links in the body of the article (we permit some links in the author bio),
- you agree to the editors amending the post at any time, and
- you will revisit your post regularly after publication to reply to comments.
We do not assert copyright over guest posts. Intellectual property rights remain with the author.
When completing the contact form, please include details of the topic you’d like to write about and include a brief bio about the author or sponsor (if you are a ghostwriter.)